Re: Favela

It is cancelled.

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 9:15 AM, Thomas Jay <thomas.jay@myldsmail.net> wrote:
> Querida Familia
>
> My area is a really crappy place to live. Everybody likes alchohol, drugs,
> and shooting eachother. We were teaching an 18 year and we had marked his
> baptism for May 1, but Thursday night someone drove by the front of his
> house and shot and killed him. The same night the nephew of another
> investigator was shot and killed. This week was the "holy week" and to
> commemorate, everyone drank wine instead of cachaça. There were lots of
> drunk people in the streets.
>
> Saturday night I gave three blessings, one to the mom of our investigator
> that died, one to a sick member, and one to a man that got hit by a speeding
> motorcycle.
>
> Also I lost my wallet, the button on my back pocket broke and I think it
> fell in the street or something. I´ll never see it again,and I will need you
> guys to cancel my credit card at UCCU.
>
> I got a letter from Rayssa this week that was really good. Even with the
> crappy things that happened this week, it is worth to be on a mission if you
> can help one person find the truth. She also sent her Facebook, it should be
> easy for you guys to find, rayssa.sud.brasil@gmail.com, just write, "sou
> familia de Elder Jay."
>
> tchau,
> Elder Jay Brazil
>
>
>
>
>
>
> NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
> and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
> review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all
> copies of the original message.
>

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum