Brazil

Querida familia,

My new area covers two wards, Costa e Silva, e Colinas do Sul so we will have to go to church twice every Sunday. The church is a lot stronger here than it is in Guarabira, but that is one reason that I liked Guarabira. They have a program here called Orkut that is almost the same thing as Facebook and I was going to ask the youth here to add the people in Guarabira, but one of my Recent-converts, Rayssa, already started adding people here when she found out where I was going. Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you guys to pray for some of my recent-converts. First, João e Vitoria, they are having problems with there marraige. Second, Rayssa because the pastors and people from her old church don´t leaver her alone. Third Iara and Jorge. Ogriagado.

Conference was really good, but I started to miss Utah a little bit when I saw the snow before the morning session. I was able to understand everything in Portuguese, but it is better when you can hear the voices of the apostles. I especially liked the talk of Elder Holland. Im out time. tchau

Elder Jay



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum