Brazil

Querida Familia,
 
Training a new missionary a little difficult. I went from Junior to having to do everything, but I am learning a lot. This week I found a lady that prayed and asked god for knowledge about revelation and the same day we arrived at her door. So far on the mission everyone that prayed before we arrived in their house has led to a baptism, so it is looking good. Yesterday she and four of her sons come to an Easter Firside with us and they liked it a lot. Her oldest son is 23 and said that he didn´t want it to end. Só batiza!
 
Now something that will make Ed and Ariel very jealous. I talked with Elder Siqueira Saturdy and he said that they have 20 baptisms marked for the 24th and they still have a week to talk with the people that went to the dedication of the chapel. It would have been cool if I had stayed there for the new chapel. I would have sent you a picture of me with 20 people dressed in white ready to be baptized.
 
Today we had a Zone P-day and we did some practices. One practice was a bus contact, and one was teaching Dan Jones style. Afterward we played soccer, we had four teams of four and the games ended when one team made two goals. In the first game I made my teams two goals, and in the second game I made one, but after that I started to suck again. When I go home I will able to waste you guys in soccer including you Pete.
 
Gotta go,
 
Elder Jay do Brasil



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum