YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED

 
MR RAYMOND SALIM

AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT,


BANK OF AFRICA.(BOA)


OUAGADOUGOU -BURKINA FASO,





Dear Friend ,





It's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. However, this correspondence is private. I got your contact from the chambers of commerce here in my country ouagadougou,burkina faso.





I am incharge of the auditing unit of bank of africa Burkina faso in west Africa . I have the opportunity of transfering floating sum of ($25 million) of one of my bank's client, late Sir Ratnavale Victor, dual citizen of Switzerland and Britain whom died in a Plane crash on Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK alongside his only daughter while they were travelling from New York to Geneva.I recently discovered the fund during the bank auditing and the fund has been dormant in the deceased account.Please see site below for more information.





http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html





I am inviting you for a business deal where this money would be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 . 60% for me,40% for you.If you capable to handle this transaction/claim independently on my behalf in the bank,i require you to send me your personal informations such as your full name,your telephone number,your occupation,your full home address, and your identity card. Immediately i receive the above mentioned datas,i will forward the details of the transfer and the application of claim to you which you will fill and send to the bank for the claim.





Your Faithfully


Mr .RAYMOND SALIM





NB, MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THIS TRANSACTION AS TOP SECRECT AND MAKE IT CONFIDENTIAL TILL WE RECEIVES THE FUND INTO THE ACCOUNT

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum