Urgent Assistance



Urgent Assistance
Dear Partner

I am the account officer to late Mr hussein mubarak of Kuwaiti a well known Philanthropist after his death the bank gave me the permition to make a random draw of emails and your e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to his Will of 7.4Million, You are required to contact me immediately to enable me update you in detail's about the process of this very golden opportunity. Mail me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given me a date limit to produce the beneficiary; I await your urgent mail.

Meanwhile: I request you on your return mail to send to me your data's or information's as stated below:

1. Your Name in Full:
2. Your Address:
3. You're Occupation:
4. Your Nationality:
5. Your City
6.Your Mobile number:
8. Your Age:
9. Your Gender:

However, feel free to ask me any question which i promise to clarify you on any doubts.

Mr.Mike Nasri
Foreign Remittance Exchange Manager
Bank of Africa Ouagadougou

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum