Brazil

Querida família,

Was Re-pete born yet? Last week you said he was due any day. I like to tell people how many brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews I have even though the most common response is, "Do you have TV up there?"

This week we baptized two people, Alvanir and Pablo. Alvanir has two daughters that are members and the cousins of Pablo's cousin are members. Yesterday I left the baptismal font filling up during Sacrament Meeting it seems like it takes about an hour to fill up, but yesterday for some reason it filled up faster, and when I went of there the bathrooms were flooded and the font was still filling up. I pulled off shoes and rolled up my pantlegs real fast, then turned of the water and used some buckets to take out the water. Unfortunately a bunch of little kids saw this and decided that they wanted to watch the baptism. Lots of the little kids here are like wild animals, they can't stay in there seats or be quiet. After the baptism I found a couple of them drinking water from the baptismal font. Anyway, The baptism went well aside from this and Alvanir cried a lot afterward. I feel really happy when people cry during baptisms and lessons.

Also, I caught a lizard this week. They are really fast and hard to catch without crushing them, but I finally succeeded yesterday, and then the lizard did number two in my hand because he was so scared.

Not much more happened this week, so I'll get going.

Tchau
Elder Tom Jay



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum