Brazil

Querida familia,
 
Sorry that I didn't write last week, well I wrote a little, but the time ran out and the my e-mail was lost.
 
We had another mouse in our house that we had to get rid of. He was hiding in the kitchen and we were trying to find him when he came running out from under the stove. I had the broom in my hand and was the first to react. This time it was a little gory, I'll just leave it at that.
 
General Conference was really good, I got to watch all of the sessions this time, It helped me get more excited and made me want to be better. Presidente Eyering told a story where Spencer W. Kimball called and woke up his younger brother to go and examine some chapels with him, then told a story where President Hinckley called and woke him up to revise some papers. During a mission you get pretty tired, but we have to continually ask ourselves what more can I do?
 
As far as investigators go, these past two weeks have been a little more difficult. It isn't really hard to find people to talk to, but most of them aren't willing to do anyting. In order for a person to converted the have to do three things: Read the Book of Mormon, Pray about it, and go to church. If they do that with a sincere heart the Holy Ghost will testify to them of the truth.
 
Toda as I was studying the Book of Mormon, the thought came to my mind, there is no way Joseph Smith or any other man was smart enough to write this book and I felt once more the Holy Ghost testifying to me that The Book of Mormon is true. That is why I know that Jesus Chrsit is the son of God and our savior and that he guides his true church through Prophets and Apostles. That is what motivates me to do what is right and to preach the Gospel.
 
Love, Elder Tom Jay
 
This is a picture of the "Power of God"



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum