Transfers again

Querida familia,

We had transfers and now I am in a city called Mossoró, it is close to the border of Tim´s old mission. I caught a bus from João pessoa at 9:30 a.m. and arrived in Mossoró at 6:00 p.m.. I went the whole way with another Elder that lives in the same house with me now. During the second half of the bus ride there was a couple sitting in the front of us that was making out the whole time, we accidently made Elder Kitchen´s water bottle fall on top of them and then I read in my triple combinatio and tried to sleep.

My new companio is Elder Wright. He is from West Jordan and this is his second transfer in Brazil. I am going to "re-train" him because his trainer didn´t do anything with him and then got sent home because he did some bad things, so Elder Wright will be considered my second son on the mission.

Mossoró is super hot and I think I am going to start to use sun screen because if I don´t I will burn to death. The good thing is that it won´t rain everyday like it did in João Pessoa.

My last P-day in Mandacarú we went to a zoo and I took some pictures and made some videos of the animals. I will try to send them next week.

I also have another story that I think I never told you. One day in Guarabira there were a bunch of insects called Tanajuras that were flying around and falling on the ground and everyone was running around and putting them in bottles so they could fry them later and eat them. I started to help some members catch some, and then I saw and old I that grabbed tore off the head, the wings, and the legs and ate it raw. So then I ate one raw as well. It didn´t taste very good, in fact it tasted really bad. I caught two more and took them to Rayssa´s and tried to get her to eat one so she stuck it in an egg sandwich but still couldn´t do it. The second one that I ate wasn´t too bad.

Happy Father´s day dad! I always tell people about my family and everyone gets really impressed that you have 13 childern, 9 of whom already served or are serving missions, and 7 who married in the temple. You really do have the best family in the world.

And Thankyou for the communist birhtday card comrade Ariel.

Elder Jay Brazil



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum