Oi

Querida familia,

Sorry that I did't write the last two weeks, I ran out of time.

For my birthday we had a family home evening in a member's house and ate hotdogs and cake, it was pretty good and I took advantage of the opportunity to bring some investigators. I also used my birthday as leverage to bring some people to church because I told them it would be the best present they could give me.

Right now is probably the hardest part of my mission. I was called to be senior companion, train a new elder, and be District Leader all at once, and I'm not having very much success, so I don't have any good stories to write.

Maybe one, last night I ate Cabeça do Galo, which being translated is Rooster Head. It doesn't really have rooster head though and it tastes pretty good. All of the members here love missionaries that eat a lot, so I always eat a lot and am famous in all of the areas that i have passed because I eat so much, but I haven't gotten fat. I'll send you my one year picture.

love elder Jay



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum