Brazil

Querida família,

Last week we went to a really crappy lan-house that took forever to load everything so I couldn´t write very much. I think I have a sinus infection and last week I got a cold as well, but I am already feeling better. I have used salty water to clear my sinuses a couple of times, but I think I will start doing it more. In the Missionary Health Guide for Brazil it says to mix a half-teaspoon of salt with warm water and then snort it one nostril at a time. It is pretty gross, but it works.

This week we get to go to a wedding, I am excited because there will be lots of food and cake. The lady that is getting married is named Leila, she has been living with a member that was inactive when they met, but they have been coming to church for almost a year now and they are finally getting married. Leila has a really strong testimony and is super happy that she is finally going to be baptized. She will be a great help in this ward after she is baptized and recieves a calling. She was from a different church before, but the first time she read the Book of Mormon and prayed she felt so good that she never went back to the other church and has only missed a couple of Sundays in the last year becuase of sickness. Everyone that really wants to know the truth, has an open heart, and is humble will one day find the church and will know that it is true. The biggest obstacle is the pride that people have, they don't want to admit that they were wrong.

These past 2 weeks I have been thinking alot about charity. I am learning how to understand people better and why they are the way they are.

But, I have to go, so

See ya in 9 months




NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum