Mr.Fedric Aloysius



Dear Friend.

I am the account officer to late Mr Henri potter of France a well known Philanthropist after his death the bank gave me the permition to make a random draw of emails and your e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to his Will of $14.5Million USD, send to me your full details as follow's and also call N°0022678719685 for full detail of this very will.

1. Your Name in Full:.....................................
2. Your Occupation:.......................................
3.Your Nationality:.........................................
4. Your Mobile number:..................................
5. Your Age And Gender:...............................

However, feel free to ask me any question and I promise to clarify you on any doubts If any.

Mr.Fedric Aloysius
Foreign Remittance Exchange Manager
Société Générale Du Banque Au Burkina
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum