Hello

Dear Family,

I haven´t heard from Ed for two weeks, and I didn´t get an email from Ariel this week. But, assuming everything is alright with them it sounds things are going well. In some of the photos of Abigail, that Stewart sent, she looks white and in others she looks brown. I´m not being racist, but in my short time here in Brazil I have learned to call fat people fat, skinny people skinny, white people white, and brown people brown. Abigail was born Friday at 2:34 in the morning? I think the difference in time is four hour, so it was 6:34 here which means I was either praying or using the bathroom. I always have to use the bathroom in the morning.

This Sunday President Hall (The Mission President), his councelors, Sister Hall, and the District presidency visited the branch and we had 132 people at church. The new chapel will be finished soon and if the people keep coming they will be able to use it. It was good to see so many people at church because 4 months there were only 70 people that were coming.

My package arrived, but it has been sitting in the Zone leaders apartment for 2 weeks now. They will only come when to do a baptismal interview and for some reason the last two weeks things haven´t been going right. Probably because I want someone to baptized so I can get my package and not to help the person. Not really, candybars are good, but helping people is better. We have some really good people right now that will probably be baptized this Sunday.

I got a little sick this week and threw up in the house of one of the members, but I am getting better now. And was able to make it to the toilet so the sister didn´t get mad.

I am sad to hear about grandmas brother- in-law, but this scripture came to mind. In Alma 27

While many thousands of others truly amourn for the loss of their kindred, yet they rejoice and exult in the hope, and even know, according to the bpromises of the Lord, that they are raised to dwell at the right hand of God, in a state of never-ending chappiness.

Love you all

Elder Jay Brazil



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum