Brazil

Querida familia

Hey everybody! Today we had transfers. I stayed here in Sousa, but Elder Walton was transfered to Mamanguape. My new companion will be Elder Rolim. He'll be the first brazilian companion I have had in a long time.

Today the Petries are my companions because there aren't any other missionaries in Sousa. I get to pass the day in their air-conditioned apartment and right now I am using their laptop to send this email. It`s great being in the same area with a couple missionary.

On Sunday we had an attendance of 60 or 70. I taught about our Heavenly Family in Gospel Principles and I gave a talk in sacrament meeting. Edjailton e Karol came to church again. Seriously, they are one of the best families that I have met on my mission, I could see Edjailton being a stake president some day. The girl that we were going to baptize next Sunday came to church, but then went to a party and got wasted. Now she said that she is going to Maranhao, a state in northern Brazil. I don't like teaching young women here. It has been really difficult to baptize lately, everything keeps falling through, but I have faith that we will still find someone who will be baptized this month.

Gotta go,

Elder Jay



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum