Re: Let’s make the change now!!!!!!!!

BARRISTER FRED MIKE &ASSOCIATES
(LEGAL PRACTITIONERS)
No: 85, Western Avenue,
Surulere, Lagos.
Email: fredmike7777@yahoo.co.jp

Dear Friend,

It is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a surprise; because we have not met before but I am inspired to sending you this email following the huge fund transfer opportunity that will be of mutual benefit to the two of us.

I am Barrister Fred Mike, Attorney to the late Engr. Ronald Johnson, an American, who worked with Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) in Nigeria, fortunately on the 11th of November, 2002. My client had a car crash accident which involved his wife and their three children along Sagamu/Lagos Express Road. All of them lost their lives at the spot. (May their souls rest in perfect peace)?

since then I have made several inquiries to the Embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives but I was unsuccessful I also tried over the Internet to locate any member of his family even any of his friend but all my effort failed hence I contacted you.

I contacted you to assist me in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client; as his Attorney it's my duty to present my clients next of kin to take over so I will present you as the only surviving relation of my client. Otherwise both the Estate and the cash in the bank will be confiscated particularly where he deposited about $15 million U.S dollars (Fifteen million U.S. America dollars).

Consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over several years now. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $15million U.S
dollars can be paid to your account and then you and I can share the money, 50% to me and 50% to you.

This is not about being greedy but the truth is that the country is too corrupt please checkout the two links below and you will understand if we fail to do it someone else will?
(1) http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/04/08/how-manager-stole-union-bank%E2%80%99s-n860m/
(2) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8682020.stm


All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal
through and also forward the following to me:
(1) YOUR FULL NAMES:------------------------ ------
(2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS:--------------------
(3) YOUR CURRENT PHONE NUMBER/S:---------------
(4) YOUR FAX NUMBER IF ANY:------------------------
(5) THE NAME OF YOUR BANK:------------------------- ----
(6) THE BANK"S ADDRESS:---------------------- ---------------
(7) YOUR ACCOUNT NAME:------------------------- ----------
(8) YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER/CODE:------------------ -------------
(9) YOUR AGE/GENDER:------------------- ------------------------------
(10) YOUR OCCUPATION:------------------- -------

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law.
Please get in touch with me VIA this my confidential email
fredmike7777@yahoo.co.jp
Yours Faithfully,
Barrister Fred mike (SAN)

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum