hello


Hello How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is Clara i Just read through your email and found you very interesting and i will like to know more about You.you can send an email to my email address (clarajames1111@ymail.com) so that I can send you more details about my self including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Yours sincerely. Clara

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum