Transferred

Querida familia
 
This week we had transfers and I was moved to Costa Silva in João Pessoa. My new companion is Elder Santana everyone has good things to say about him. We are gonna tear it up in Costa Silva, but I would have liked to stay in Guarbira to watch General Conference with my recent-converts and to see the dedication of the chapel.
 
My last week in Guarabira was really good. We found lots and lots of families and good people to teach. We recieved lots of references from the members and all of them were good. 29 new investigators this week including a lawyer and his family.
 
On Sunday we were practicing the play that the young people will present the day before the dedication of the chapel, when we found out I was going to be transferred. The members of the branch made a farewell family home evening for Sister Wood and I. They made a cake that had my name and they gave some presents and they cried. I left Tuesday morning and stayed with the Zone leaders, but at night when the zone leaders called the sisters they were in the chapel with the youth and they sang a song for me. It was really cool. I'm going to miss Guarabira, but I will work just as hard in my new area.
 
Tchau,
 
Elder Jay



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum