brasil

querida família,

Teve transferências. Fiquei aqui em Cidade Verde então vai ser minha última área. Fiquei na 

oops, We had transfers. I stayed in cidade verde so it will be my last area. I had to stay in the bus station all day to make sure that everyone got on their way and arrived in safety so I don't have very much time to write. I'm doing great and we are going to baptize lots of people in these last weeks. On Monday we marked baptisms of three people, yesterday we marked another and we are going to mark three more today. Everyone needs to baptized and I want to end helping lots of people enter in the waters of baptism.

see ya



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum