Brazil

 Querida familia,

It has only been a couple of days since the last time I wrote, but this week was pretty good. Saturday we recieved a reference of someone that called the number on the back of a pass-along-card and went to her house to giver her the DVD of The Lamb of God. We watched the DVD with her and her family, taught a lesson and invited them to church. The girl that asked for the DVD didn´t come this week, but her sister Jessica came after church we visited them again and marked the baptism of Jessica for this Sunday. You only have to come to church two times to be baptized here. I asked them how they had gotten the pass-along-card and they said that they were walking in the street and a lady was handing them out and gave one to them. Now I am wondering who it was because I don´t know any members here that would walk in the street giving pass along cards. Every once in a while God just gives you someone ready to be baptized. In Guarabira one time we found a paper in our house in the dish cupboard that had some addresses and we visited them and found a girl that was baptized in two weeks as well.

Today we had P-day of the Zone, and we played soccer like we do everytime the zone gets together. I am getting better, but the non-church-shoes that I have suck really bad and make my feet blister. My proselyting shoes are still really good and I think that they will last until the end of my mission.

My district has four companionships, three of them are pretty good, but I think that one of them is going to be difficult. They found one new investigator last week, and we are in Brazil.

Not much else to report. Thanks for the e-mails, and tell Jesh that if he wants to recieve my e-mails he has to send me one because I don´t know his e-mail address and I lost the paper where I wrote it down.

Elder Jay Brazil



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum