RE: Nao sei

Tom,

 

Here are some pictures of Baby Jenson.  If someone wants to print them out and send them to you, they are welcome. 

 

Colin

 

From: Thomas Jay [mailto:thomas.jay@myldsmail.net]
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 2:16 PM
To: Aaron Olson; Collin Booth; Emily Jay; Jared Jay; Jennette Booth; Jeremy Jay; Jeshua Jay; Jill Jay; Joni Jay Olson; Kira Jay; Marsha Jay; Melissa Jay; Peter Jay; Rodney G Jay; Rodney Gilman Jay; Sally Talbot; Shane Talbot; Timothy Jay; Tom Jay; jayfamilymissionaries.ariel@blogger.com; stoocraig@yahoo.com; Thomas Jay; Timothy Jay; Emily Jay
Subject: Nao sei

 

Querida Familia,

 

Mom keeps on writing how cute Jenson is, but I haven't seen a picture of him yet. Will you commit to sending me a picture of Jenson? I can promise you that when you do I will put it in my scrap book. Some pictures of mountains and snow would be cool too, and the kitchen when it is done. It will be a lot easier now then when I am in Brazil.

 

I am in a new area now, called Annaville, but I still live in the same apartment. My new companion is a District Leader named Elder Driesel. We focused a lot on finding this week because there weren't many investigators in Annaville. We didn't have any super cool experiences this week, but there was one that was kind of good.

 

Elder Driesel and I were walking down a street to visit some less-actives and we saw a lady sitting in her garage but right when we looked at her she got up and ran inside so we kept walking. The family we were going to visit wasn't home so we talked to a couple people around there and started walking back. We saw the same lady sitting outside, but we just kept on walking because we thought she would run away. As we were walking away I felt like we needed to talk to her. I took a couple more steps, sighed, then told Elder Driesel we needed to talk to her. So we turned around and she started to run inside, so we a yelled at her and said we wanted to give her something. We ended up having a super good lesson with her, and she is now our newest investigator. That was the strongest I have ever felt prompted I needed to talk to someone, and I'm glad I did.

 

Chao vatos,

Elder Jayote

 

 

 

 

 

 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

 

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum