Week 8

We didn't get to email on P-day so I am emailing today (monday).  I got reassigned to the Texas McAllen mission while I wait for my visa, it was pretty disappointing.  Of the 14 elders that started out in my district 10 have gotten their visas now, but me and my three roommates haven't.  I will go where I am asked to go though. The elders that got their visas are staying in the MTC a week longer than I am, so one reason I wish I had gotten was because I would have been able to see Ed in here.  Everyone always talks about how glad the are to be leaving the MTC, but I really like it here and it will be tough leaving to go somewhere that I didn't expect to go.  I will still do my best though, because the people in McAllen Texas need the gospel just as much as the people in Brazil.  I don't really have much to  write about this week, but I do have a question for Mom.  What should I do about my Driver's License? How do I renew it? I don't have my passport and I am not sure that my Driver's license will work for I.D. when I fly to Texas because it has holes in it.  See  ya.
 
Elder Jay



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum