Hello Dear Beloved,reply.

Hello Dear Beloved,
I am Mrs. Grace Yaogo Kamboulé.

Please my dear, do not feel embarrassed by my mail to you. I am the wife of late Dr. Yaogo Kamboulé a prominent business man and pro-human right activist here in Republic of Burkina Faso before his untimely death in 2011.

during my late husband's lifetime, he deposited the sum of EURO 5 million euros (Five Million Euros) with the central bank here and informed me concerning it. We intended to use this fund for charity and investment purposes for the up keeping/ future of our son, Jean Kamboulé who is currently 16 years of age.

I returned back home with my son Jean from France because of my ill health situation to secure his future before is too late.

I am contacting you because I want you to help me in securing and investing this money for the future and education of Jean Kamboulé (my son ) since I am incapable of doing so due to my deteriorating/ bad health situation occasioned by cancer which had lead to my doctors informing me that I might not last for more months. Presently, my situation has worsened that I am unable to eat with my mouth.

I do not intend to leave this fund as my son is too young to handle it as desired by my late husband, also, my late husband`s relatives are not worthy to be entrusted with this fund due to their wickedness towards my son and I since my condition deepened.

I have discussed this issue with my son and have resolved to make available to you 15% of the total money for your efforts and labour. I shall be expecting your reply- mail so that I will give you the contact of this bank and all the relevant documents and information to enable the concerned bank release this fund to you without difficulty.

I will equally give you a power of attorney and a letter of confirmation so that you will not have any difficulty while undertaking this noble responsibility.
reply to this reply to this E-MAIl 
{graceyaogo@gmail.com}

Thank you for your time. 
 
Regards,

Mrs. Grace Yaogo Kamboulé


0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum