question/Mothers day

Has everybody been getting these letters?  It's better to write emails for me because anything else will take weeks or months to reach me.  I don't think I have everbody's email in my address book though so let me know, and write me if you don't get these emails so I can include you in the next ones.

Plus, mother's day is coming up so our phone number is: 0753-058-823 and you'll need the country code but I don't know what it is.  But, one of the members has offered us her computer to talk over Skype so if you guys want to find out what time would be good for you considering the difference in time and I'll talk to her and we can use the computer.
The internet is kind of crappy here but we can try it and use the phone as a backup.

-Sora Jay



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum